Programming skills will be enhanced, as delegates will be able to use the powerful features of C to best effect and avoid errors that lead to faulty code or code that cannot be maintained. QA’s programming course is outstanding because of its emphasis on writing style, pitfalls to avoid and techniques to use that make the code clear, concise and maintainable.
In addition to the lecture material, there are graded practical sessions that cover each of the major areas of C. There are also optional exercises for further study after the course. Delegates may take away worked solutions, together with some small sample demonstration programs.
C++ for C Programmers
Windows programming in C.
- Use the major elements of the C language.
- Write programs using the strengths of the C language for example, pointers.
- Write and use the data structuring features of the language, which can
Result in better program design.
- Work with the C run-time library: a major source of programmer productivity.
- Spot and remedy common programming errors in C.
- Write in a good C programming style
Price: contact us for more details
Запишитесь на курс
Оставьте свои контактные данные и мы свяжемся с Вами
- History and evolution of C
- Key characteristics of C
Writing a Simple Program
- Program structure;
- Data and code statements;
- C software development life cycle
- Scalar types;
- Variables and constants;
- Storage considerations; Initializing variables
Operators and Expressions
- Standard arithmetic operators;
- Increment, decrement, assignment and relational operators;
- Automatic and programmer-controlled type conversion
- Boolean expressions;
- While, Do and For loops;
- Looping style considerations
- If, Else and Switch statements;
- Other statements affecting flow of control;
- Decision-making style considerations
- Inter-function communication;
- Function prototypes, calls and definitions;
- Scope and storage classes
Structured Data Types
- Arrays, structures and unions;
- Nested data structures
- The concept of indirection;
- Pointers and address arithmetic;
- Pointers and functions
Pointers and Data Structures
- Pointers and arrays;
- Pointers and structures;
- Complex data structures
- Tokens and macros;
- Include files;
- Conditional compilation
Optional: (around 1/2 – 1 day)
- Input and Output
- Using run-time routines; Character and formatted I/O; File I/O
- Further Data Types
- Bit manipulation; User-defined types
- Working with Larger Programs
- C and modular programming; C’s standard library considerations
- The Way Ahead
- Further C information sources; Support after this course