The course applies a fundamental set of design patterns utilizing object- oriented principles to solve real world software’s design problems.
In this course, delegates will learn techniques to apply those patterns using object-oriented languages like C# / C++.
During the course, delegates will work on a practical lab, which demonstrate the need and the usage of design patterns.
On Completion, students will become better object-oriented programmers as well as better at object oriented analysis and design
OO methodology, OO language like C#, Java C++ etc.
Price: contact us for more details
Запишитесь на курс
Оставьте свои контактные данные и мы свяжемся с Вами
- Class Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- The Open-Closed Principle
- The Liskov Substitution Principle & Design by Contract
- Single Responsibility Principle (optional)
- Dependency Inversion Principle (optional)
- Factory Method
- Template Method
- Abstract Factory
- Chain of Responsibility
- Mediator (optional)
Software Design with Agile Methodologies
- Overview of Agile Development
- Introduction to Test Driven Development
- Refactoring – Overview & demonstrations
- Agile Development demonstration